TREATMENTS AND SPECIALIZED PROGRAMS
Beckman Oral Motor®
Handwriting Without Tears®
Integrated Listening Systems (iLs)®
Lidcombe Program for Childhood Stuttering
The Listening Program®
Melodic-based Communication Therapy
Neurofeedback (Othmer Method)
S.O.S Approach to Feeding®
Talk Tools Oral Placement Therapy®
The Ultimate Social Experience
Yoga for the Special Child®
OUR ADULT REHABILITATION STAFF IS EXPERIENCED IN PROVIDING ADVANCED TREATMENTS FOR:
- Facial Paralysis
- Vision Rehabilitation
INFANT / CHILD / TEEN PROGRAMS
OUR PEDIATRIC STAFF IS EXPERIENCED IN PROVIDING ADVANCED TREATMENTS FOR:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Span
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Coordination and Balance
- Developmental Delays
- Feeding and Picky Eating
- Gross and Fine Motor Skills
- Hearing Loss
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Speech and Language Delays
- Social Skills
INTENSIVE PROGRAMS: 10 - 15 hours of intense therapy in one week to rigorously stimulate a target goal.
WEEKLY TREATMENT SESSIONS: Attend therapy at one of our centers on a weekly basis.
CONSULTATIVE SESSIONS: Commonly used for clients who can not attend weekly therapy sessions; however, are interested in a treatment program to practice at home monitored by one of our specialists via monthly or bi-monthly follow-up appointments.
VIRTUAL THERAPY: Web-based consultations available for those who are unable to travel to our center.
WORKSHOPS AND TRAININGS
EVALUATIONS AND CONSULTATIONS
- ADULT COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION: A comprehensive assessment of an adult’s speech, language, swallowing and/or cognition.
- CHILD COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION: A comprehensive assessment of a child’s abilities in specific areas of development. Service includes up to 4 hours of testing, a formal report and Individualized Education Plan (IEP) recommendations.
- MULTI-DISCIPLINARY CHILD CONSULTATION: 2 to 3 professionals working together to evaluate a child across skills to complete the most thorough assessment and treatment plan possible.
- CHILD CONSULTATION: Ideal for parents looking to receive professional advice on specific treatment(s) deemed most appropriate for their child's personalized needs. A unique treatment plan is created for each child based on individualized strengths,weaknesses, and learning styles.